During this challenge, I am lucky to have found new friends, followers to my blog who read and comment and share their valuable feedback with me every single day! I am so grateful and humbled by this whole experience. A big thank you to all of you!
Now, reading my posts so far, you must have figured a few things about me. That I am single, love Delhi a lot, and write about it a lot or that I am a foodie. When it came to letter N today, I was not getting any ideas and the day at work has been rather long (I am still there and writing this). Then my wonderful blogger friend Shilpa of A rose is a rose suggested I write on myself. I write on Naina. Also, since I have so many new friends added, it might be a good idea to introduce the blogger in me, formally to all of you!
Here go some things about this super awesome girl, Naina (in no particular order):
- I love being alone or staying alone for a while. I love my own company. I can roam all day and be on my own without getting bored
- I love listening to FM and I do not EVER compromise on my FM time, which is commute between home and office and vice-versa. I avoid taking phone-calls during that time
- I live for food
- I bitch, sometimes
- Yes, I am looking for love
- I like solving web Sudoku and I can get hooked onto it if I don’t win for a bit
- I have a fondness for men with salt and pepper hair
- I am petrified of dogs and animals
- I secretly wish that I get married in Jag Mandir in Udaipur
- I am a big memory-junkie. I always am digging something or the other from the memory box and getting all emotional about it
- I want to make babies and I have their names selected (not sharing that now, please J)
- I cry. I cry at the drop of a hat (I did today). I hate it about me but I don’t know how and why it happens
- I do not want to die without seeing New York and London
- Momos are my comfort food
- Sex and the City is my comfort sitcom
- I love coffee and if I have enough money, I would love to check out every damn place in Delhi for coffee (sorry folks, I don’t earn that much)
- I am scared of making my profile on matrimonial websites
- I am lazy to the core
- I am not comfortable to get back to someone after a friction. There is a very little ‘starting afresh’ bone in me
- Of us two sisters, I am the crazy one
- I love dance and it is difficult for me to control myself to not dance when in a public place. But I do steal a couple of steps, without my sister looking at me!
- I always wish to lose weight only that it never happens. I once had lost a considerable amount and I looked good. So, I am never at peace with my current scene. The pressure is all from inside! L
- I hate neighbourhood aunties who always have just one question for me and mom, ‘hasn’t she gotten married yet?’
- I have a fondness for all things Bengali and I secretly wish to get married to a Bengali
- I am a big big Momma’s girl!!!
I am sure you all know me a little better now and I would like to know you too. So, be nice and in the comments section write about one thing you love and a pet peeve of yours. That would make me really happy, especially when I had such a long and not so nice day!
See you all tomorrow! :*