Pages

Sunday, July 10, 2011

Ten day you Challenge - Post 9. Two songs.



I can’t believe I have reached the penultimate post in the 10 day challenge. Still feels like I started only yesterday. I managed the weekdays in between and what not. It sure is giving me a happy feeling.  :)

Today I am sharing my two songs that I like the most. Again, it is so unfair to limit the number to just two when music is the only constant in my life. I think I have mentioned before as well that at any time there is some song or the other playing in my head. I never need any orchestra to play background score in my life….!! :D

Okay, so my two favourite songs are:

It must have been love by Roxette.
I love this song and listen to it often. It has been sung so well and is also the original soundtrack of one of my favourite movies, Pretty Woman. There is certain comfort level to it that makes me coming back to it everytime I am feeling low.

This line from the song touches me the most :

Make believing we are together…
That I am sheltered by your heart…






Baawra Mann dekhne chala ek sapna from the movie Hazaaron Khwahishein Aisi.
There is so much soul to this song and I listen to it most when I want to shut myself out from the world. I love everything about it, lyrics, music and the playback. Swanand Kirkire’s voice has taken the song to a totally new level.

Best time to enjoy this song is when you retire to bed, just put on your earplugs and play it at an easy-on-your-ears volume. You will love the experience.

I particularly like this line from the song:

Baawre se iss jahan mein baawra ek saath ho…
Iss sayani bheed mein bas haathon mein tera haath ho…







I hope you enjoyed this musical post.

See you all tomorrow with the final post in the challenge.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment