Day 11. Alphabet K.
K is Kick-ass, now that I have sailed through the first 10 days of the challenge!!
- On a rainy day, stop the traffic on a busy road, play this song and dance in the rain!
- Take my family on a nice long vacation, may be to Italy. Atleast take them to all the nice places India has to offer specially Kerala and Kashmir
- Meet US President Barack Obama and tell him I once had a huge crush on him!
- Travel alone to places I have seen in the movies and been left captivated by them, namely New York, Barcelona, Singapore, London, Barbedos, Scotland, Venice, Paris..
- Learn and perfect the art of baking (trust me it’s a big thing considering I can’t cook) and surprise my family with a cheese cake, choco chip cookie or an apple cinnamon muffin!
- Learn swimming and get over my fear of large water bodies
- Somehow, somewhere and some time find my true calling in life and do it
- Stay as awesome as I am now, forever!
- Start something related to food, specifically coffee. What, where, when, why and how shall be answered by time (oh! Is that my calling?)
- Write a book that sells a few thousand copies more than what a bestseller milestone is!
- Do something for the kids of my domestic help. I just always want them around me; want to see them going to school, learn new things and grow up to be happy and good people. My love for them is perhaps the most understated love of my life. Nobody (including family) can ever get it. And they are the ones I am talking about: Robin 7 years and Kiran, 5 years. Oh, these smiles!
And when I am able to accomplish some of these, I am sure I will be kicking some asses!! :P