Pages

Sunday, May 19, 2013

May Photo A Day : Day 19 : My favourite view

Day 19 prompt for "May Photo A Day Challenge : A challenge that will change your life" is 'My favourite view'.

I am a very proud Delhiite and love absolutely everything about it. You would know if you have been reading this space. And if this is your first visit here, well you know now. After a hard week at work, heading to Connaught Place and just soaking in the colonial charm of the place is definitely a favourite and most comforting sight for my eyes.

However, since I do not go to Bombay often, there are certain places which I miss when I am burning Delhi heat.

There is a Café Coffee Day outlet at Carter Road in Bombay, situated at the corner of the road and boasts of the amazing view of the sea bang opposite the road. And since I go there during monsoons, every time we land up at the place it is pouring. Sitting in the porch sipping the coffee, the rain, the sea, take the awesome sight notches higher.

So, here goes my favourite view. 

Café Coffee Day, Carter Road, Bombay.








There are many beautiful sights hidden in quaint little corners of nowhere waiting to be discovered, explored and loved.That thought alone is very inspiring.

9 comments:

  1. Coffee and Sea - what a combination :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. thats definitely a perfect view to have coffee
    I love Mumbai roads and views :) too

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree what a view.

    Yvonne.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Rains, coffee, view. What more can you ask for? :)

    http://www.whatmycameracaptures.com/may-photo-a-day-19/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Monsoon makes everything appear beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Mumbai, rain and coffee ki chuski :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. super combo - the sea, rain, coffee!! :)

    ReplyDelete