Pages

Tuesday, May 21, 2013

May Photo A Day : Day 21 : I care about this


Day 21 prompt for "May Photo A Day Challenge : A challenge that will change your life" is 'I care about this'.

I care about relationships. With family and a very close bunch of friends. I hold them dear to me, I value them and they have made me whatever I am.

They say, “People may not always tell you how they feel about you, but they will always show you”. And these people do just that.

Stand by me when I need them, give me a shoulder to cry on, chat with me at 2 am, let me be when I want to be alone, feed me good food when they know I am just not upto life, quietly and many a times, vociferously be there in my silly decisions, bear my stupid PJs and just generally, let me be the entertainer. 

And these are my precious.

10 comments:

  1. n they make life so much easier to live rt

    ReplyDelete
  2. And life is beautiful with them...I understand that! :) Great one, Naina!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely collage of relationships. What would we be without them?

    http://www.whatmycameracaptures.com/may-photo-a-day-21/

    ReplyDelete
  4. It is wonderful to cherish our human connections - our relationships with friends and family. The friends and family are a great support system. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ah!!! Relationships!! You invest a little and reap numerous benefits!!! U shud just know how to nurture them :)

    Loved your take

    ReplyDelete
  6. “People may not always tell you how they feel about you, but they will always show you”

    SO true Naina
    Lovely collage. GOD BLESS

    ReplyDelete
  7. We can't do without them. Lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful photo! So sweet. :) Also ...

    I've nominated you for a Liebster, as well as a Sunshine Award! For more details, please see my post about it.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Totally! And once we start hitting late twenties, they become even more precious!

    Lovely collage!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Yes family and friends are important in life.
    Yvonne.

    ReplyDelete